Wednesday 17 January 2018

I'm back!

Five years since I started this blog and almost two years since I last wrote anything and now, I am back! Life has seen some major changes and in very many ways I am a different person as is the the case with everyone, everywhere. And I now think it is time to resume writing my dear blog that I proudly display to the world. 
For the most part, I think I will be putting up my Toastmasters speeches as new blog posts, with necessary edits to bring a speech to the written format. So my dear audience (if you do exist) sit back and enjoy the second edition of my blog and lets all stay 'Emotionally True' as ever.

1 comment:

I wonder why you did leave

Late at night when I cannot sleep  When day is far and I do weep When there is nothing left but to think, I wonder why you did leave. ...