Friday 15 February 2013

Welcome note to my readers…


Dear readers,
Welcome to my blog, Emotionally True. There is no end to reading, but there has to be a beginning to writing. So here I begin my journey of writing. This is going to be no diary entry of my daily activities, no journal of all the hot topics of discussion around the world, or a review of movies or fashion accessories. I intend to capture in words the innumerable happenings of the human mind and life, mine and of others’ and compel you readers to give thought to topics Emotionally True. I hope all of you enjoy my blog and appreciate the effort I will put into writing it. Comments are greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Suhasini.

2 comments:

I wonder why you did leave

Late at night when I cannot sleep  When day is far and I do weep When there is nothing left but to think, I wonder why you did leave. ...